Figure skating at its best
March 22–28 2021
1. ABOUT US
We are a company registered in Sweden under company number 559215-9536 with our registered address, see below.
SkateSweden Events AB c/o Svenska Konståkningsförbundet
SE-100 61 Stockholm
2. INFORMATION WE MAY COLLECT ABOUT YOU
2.1 Information that you provide to us
2.2 We may collect and process any information that you provide to us when you:
fill in forms on our website www.stockholm2021.se (“our Site”). This includes when you request further information regarding ticket information, our newsletter
complete surveys that we may send to you after the championship;
Accept the terms and regulations for our news letter on our web site
Accept the terms and regulations for our ticket information on our web site
2.3 The information you provide to us might include your name, email address and country or related information as may be supplied.
2.4 All personal data will be used according to the GDPR and we or third part in capacity of personal data who act for Our count, will collect, use and store your personal data for the following purposes:
- Details of your visits to our site, the resources that you access and the device you use (for instance, traffic data, location data, URL and other communication data, IP address and hardware model), browser type, referral source, length of visit to the website and number of page views).
- On a geographical aspect we can give you offers so you can get access to them in your region.
- To analyze the use of the web site in order for us to develop and improve it, but also give you a better service.
- Verify your identity safely.
- Provide you with the information that you have requested on our site, including ticket information, news letter and subscription
2.5 We may collect information contained in any correspondence between us. For instance, if you contact us via our email email@example.com
2.6 Information that we receive from third parties
2.7 In certain circumstances, we will receive information about you from third parties. For example, if you are in another data base within SkateSweden.
2.8 If you have indicated to a third party that you would like to receive our marketing emails and have provided your name and email address for this purpose, we will receive this data, add you to our marketing list and your data will be handled in accordance with this Policy and you will be able to unsubscribe at any time as set out in this Policy.
3. COOKIES AND OTHER WEB TOOLS
4. WHERE WE STORE YOUR PERSONAL DATA
4.1 Our company is located in Sweden.
4.2 All information we collect about you will not be given away to a third part that does not act for SkateSweden Events AB, however the ones that act for us are employees, agents who are helping us administrating the data.
4.3 Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure. Although we will do our best to protect your personal data, we cannot guarantee the security of your data transmitted to us over the internet; any transmission is at your own risk. Once we have received your personal data, we will use strict procedures and security features to try to prevent unauthorized access.
5. HOW WE LOOK AFTER YOUR PERSONAL DATA AND HOW LONG WE KEEP IT FOR
The information that we collect from you may be transferred to, and stored up to two years after the championship.
6. USES MADE OF THE INFORMATION
6.1 We will use your information for the purposes listed below either on the basis of:
- to provide you with information about our news, tickets, FAQ, information about the championship, special offers or other services which may be of interest to you, provided that we have the requisite permission to do so (either on the basis of your consent where we have requested it, or, alternatively, our legitimate interests to provide you with marketing communications where we may lawfully do so), and provided that you have not asked us to not contact you;
- to carry out, and share with third parties, aggregated and anonymized research and statistical analysis about general engagement with our Site (on the basis of our legitimate interest in providing the right kinds of products and services to our Site users and customers and to conduct marketing). We may, for example, perform statistical analyses of the behaviour of the users of our Site in order to measure interest in the various areas of our Site. This information, and any other general information about our users that we share with other partners, will be always aggregated and anonymized;
- to protect, investigate, and deter against fraudulent, unauthorized, or illegal activity, including identity fraud (on the basis of our legitimate interests to operate a safe and lawful business, or where we otherwise have a legal obligation to do so); and
- to enable us to comply with our policies and procedures and enforce our legal rights, or to protect the rights, property or safety of our employees, and share your information with our technical and legal advisors (on the basis of our legitimate interests to operate a safe and lawful business, or where we otherwise have a legal obligation to do so).
6.2 Where we refer to using your information on the basis of our “legitimate interests”, we mean our legitimate business interests in conducting and managing our business and our relationship with you, including the legitimate interest we have in:
personalising, enhancing, modifying or otherwise improving the services and/or communications
6.3 Where we use your information for our legitimate interests, we make sure that we take into account any potential impact that such use may have on you. Our legitimate interests don’t automatically override yours and we won’t use your information if we believe your interests should override ours unless we have other grounds to do so (such as your consent, or a legal obligation we have). If you have any concerns about our processing please refer to details of “Your Rights” in section 8 below.
6.4 As we outline in section 8 below, you will have the right to object to our using your information for our legitimate interests. However, please keep in mind that your objection to this sort of processing may affect our ability to carry out the tasks that we have set out above.
7. DISCLOSURE OF YOUR INFORMATION
7.1 In connection with the purposes and on the lawful grounds described above and in addition to the recipients of your information as described above, we may disclose your personal information to:
- third parties we work with to prepare or send any communications to you, or to assist us in connection with any of our administrative or business functions, or in the provision of any of our products or our services to you (including for example, hosting or operating the website and our databases and site analytics);
- any selected third party that you consent to our sharing your information with for marketing purposes;
7.2 Where we do share your information with third parties, we will require such third parties to maintain appropriate security to protect your information from unauthorized access or processing, unless we have no ability to do so (for example, where we are sharing information with regulatory authorities or courts).
8. SALE AND SUPPLY
8.1 We shall comply with the following restrictions in relation to your personal information:
- we shall not sell your personal information to anyone else; and
- subject to the exceptions in sections 5 and 6 above, we shall not supply your personal data to anyone else so that they can use it for their own purposes.
9. YOUR RIGHTS
9.1 You have certain rights in respect of the information that we hold about you, including:
the right to request that we correct or rectify any information that we hold about you which is out of date or incorrect; and in certain circumstances, the right to ask us to stop processing information about you.
9.2 Please note that, notwithstanding these rights, we reserve the right to retain certain information for our own record-keeping and to defend ourselves against any claims.
9.3 Your future rights
9.4 How to exercise your rights?
- If you wish to remove yourself from our marketing circulation lists so that you do not receive our marketing emails, you may unsubscribe by scrolling to the bottom of an email received from us and clicking the ‘unsubscribe’ button.
- We will comply with your requests unless we have a lawful reason not to do so.
10. ACCESS TO INFORMATION
As outlined above, you have the right to access information held about you. You may submit a request to access information we hold about you in any form, for example, by sending us an email to firstname.lastname@example.org